Online Registration (Link will redirected to a secure registration and payment form powered by eShow)
Please be sure to have the following information available before you begin the registration process.
- Pre-symposium workshop selection for each participant attending these sessions
- UPDATE January 24, 2017 - Thursday, Pre-Symposium Workshop #2 You Can't Make ME! and #7 Mental Health have reached capacity and registration for these sessions has closed.
- Groups and Individuals registering are required to provide the name and email address of the individual MSLBD should contact if there are any questions about payment. This will also be the person who will receive an invoice detailing payment for those securing payment with a purchase order*.
- Form of payment, credit card, check, or purchase order can be processed through online registration:
- *If you are securing payment with a purchase order, you must be prepared to enter the purchase order number and upload a digital copy of the purchase order.
- If you are paying with a check, you will need to enter the check number and mail it to the MSLBD Office; MSLBD, PO Box 202, Hickman, NE, 68372
Attendee Service Center, update your individual attendee registration, access documents, edit registration, pay balances due
Download Printable Registration Form (PDF) Please include name, phone number and email of the individual coordinating payment. fax: 402-792-3057, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail: Midwest Symposium, PO Box 202, Hickman, NE 68372.
|Choose one of the following registration options:
|Presymposium Workshops & Symposium
|Presymposium Workshops ONLY
Discounted Registration through Monday, January 23, 2017!
Hotel reservations are the responsibility of the participant. Click here for more information.
If you must cancel your registration, please notify the MSLBD Office at email@example.com, in writing by 5:00 p.m. central time Monday, January 23, 2017 to receive a refund less a $35 administrative fee. No refunds after January 23. Registration may be transferred to another individual without penalty.